January was a pretty soft month, where we accomplish some excellent progress in the Zeppelin commander game.
- Fix the Unity assets links on the page, not pointing to the right store page.
- We start working on the combat system. Now two ships can shoot at each other.
- Start implementing the player resource inventory and the money system.
- Add a ship placeholder for our tests.
- Due to some time limitations, we were only able to meet all the team together a single time remotely. This session was efficient and allowed us to move forward the game Zeppelin Commander.
We don't meet that much during that month, but we start working on the core components of Zeppelin Commander. February is currently looking a lot like January in terms of work and meeting, so expect a monthly report in the same mood like this one.